In our previous article, we told you about Viking ships – drakkars. These warships were famous for their speed and maneuverability. They were used not only for naval battles but also for trading, transporting goods, and traveling.
Now we are going to talk about Drakkars in the Vikings game.
What is the purpose of Drakkars?
In Vikings: War of Clans, Drakkars allow you to permanently move to other Kingdoms. After you use them to relocate your Town, the chosen Kingdom will become your home. You will represent it in Competitions and will be able to join local Clans.
How is it best to prepare to switch Kingdoms?
We advise you to think about your comrades-in-arms in the Viking lands beforehand.
- Choose a Clan in another Kingdom with the help of the special section on our forum, where you can post messages and respond to others.
- Relocate to your opponents’ Kingdom during a global Competition and communicate in the “Foreign Land” chat channel. This will allow you to get to know your future clanmates.
After you’ve chosen a new Clan, check whether you meet the conditions for moving:
- The chosen Kingdom must have existed for more than 100 days and have available spaces
- More than 30 days must have passed since you last used a Drakkar
- You must not be a Clan member
- Your Palace level must be 21 or higher
- Your account must have been created more than 14 days ago
- There must be no more than 300M of each resource in your Town
- All your troops must be in your Town
The higher your position in the Influence ranking of your selected Kingdom, the more Drakkars you will need in order to move there permanently.
How do you obtain Drakkars?
- Claim them as a reward for completing monthly Quests
- Get them for passing checkpoints in Competitions
- Purchase them as part of Bank offers
Once you’ve finished all the preparations, set off to conquer faraway lands. On their travels, Vikings obtained fame and treasures. What awaits you in new Kingdoms?